Please note that these T&Cs will be incorporated into any Physical Contract We may execute with You in the future and will be enforceable against You to the same extent as the terms of the Physical Contract. Therefore We request You to please read these T&Cs carefully before clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” checkbox.
Please go through these terms carefully. It is important that you spend time reading the terms as they constitute a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between https://www.Eduniabroad.com/ (the “Website” or “Site”) and
- An internet surfer (“you” or “User”).
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and generated by a computer system, and does not require any physical or digital signatures. This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 that provide for the due diligence to be exercised by the Website.
Unihub Education portal India Pvt LTD (” Eduni Abroad” “we” or “us”, which also includes its affiliates). Eduni Abroad has its registered office situated at Unihub Education Portal IND PVT Limited, 3/172, Ground Floor, Vikash Khand-3, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226010 India. We have employees and authorized representatives (“Team”).
YOUR AGREEMENT WITH Eduni Abroad:
- We reserve the right to modify the Terms at any time without giving you any prior notice. Your use of the Website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as modified. Any additional terms and conditions, disclaimers, privacy policies, and other policies applicable in general and/ or to specific areas of this Website or to particular Service are also considered as Terms.
- You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for availing any of the Services offered by us.
- Your access to use of the Website and the Services will be solely at the discretion of Eduni Abroad.
- The Agreement is published in compliance with and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but limited to
- the Indian Contract Act, of 1872,
- the (Indian) Information Technology Act, of 2000, and
- the rules, regulations, guidelines, and clarifications framed thereunder, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011, and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
APPROVAL OF TERMS
- By using the Website and its Services, you agree that you have read and understood these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms and use the Services in compliance with these Terms. Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by (or cannot comply with) any of the terms below, please leave the Website immediately and terminate your services with us. The information that you obtain or receive from Eduni Abroad, its Team, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, or otherwise on the Website is for informational and scheduling purposes only.
- The information provided on the Website is not professional advice and must not be considered as such. Your use of information provided on the Website is solely at your own risk.
- You can accept the Terms by
- Using the Website; or
- By actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that Eduni Abroad will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
- For being a valid User you must satisfy the following conditions:
- You are of legal age to form a binding contract with eduni Abroad; or
- You are not a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of India or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the services.
- I give consent to eduni Abroad to collect KYC documents from PSUs and Government agencies on my behalf.
INFORMATION PRESENTATION/ EDITORIAL CONTROL
- We make the Website available as a part of our Service to Holders and Merchants. We may, but have no obligation to, have non-user-posted information reviewed by the Website’s editorial personnel.
- It is important to note, however, that the timeliness and accuracy of any or all of the information are not guaranteed. Neither the authors, the editorial personnel, nor any other party who has been involved in the preparation or publication of this work can assure you that the information contained herein is in every respect accurate or complete, and they are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
USE OF SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
- In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification, contact, or payment details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you give to us will always be true, accurate, correct, complete, and up to date. Any phone number used to register with the Website needs to be registered in your name and you might be asked to provide supporting documents to prove the same.
- In terms of the Information and Technology Act,2000 read with Information Technology (Intermediary guidelines) Rules, 2011, Eduni Abroad securely transmits and saves your data including but not limiting to the interactions done by the user on the Eduni Abroad Website and app, the transactions undertaken by the user via Eduni Abroad including the exchange of short message service, to our secure servers. The same enables Eduni abroad to not only serve its users with better offers but also with reminders and notifications for activities more in-line with users’ interests.
- Information provided by Eduni Abroad or otherwise obtained from the Website will not be used for any unauthorized and unlawful purpose;
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Eduni Abroad unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us;
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services);
- You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, transfer, license, rent, sell, trade or resell the information obtained from the Website for any purpose whatsoever;
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Eduni Abroad has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Eduni Abroad may suffer) of any such breach.
- You will not impersonate another person, including, without limitation.
- All personal and contact information provided by you will be kept confidential by eduni Abroad. This includes your personal information given in relation to your services.
CONTENT YOU POST OR SUBMIT
- On creation of an account on the Website, you will have the opportunity to use various interactive aspects through which you can communicate with our Team and share information (collectively “Posted Information”). It is important that you act responsibly when providing such Posted Information. Do not use inappropriate language, or make gratuitous personal criticisms or comments. When participating in interactive aspects of the Service, please include all relevant information in a concise manner to help us provide you with a helpful response.
- Please note that:
- You are solely responsible for any Posted Information that you submit on the Website or transmit to our Team and/or other users of the Website;
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. You may not submit any content or material that infringes, misappropriates, or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other rights of any party;
- You may not provide any Posted Information that falsely expresses or implies that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by Eduni Abroad;
- You may not provide any Posted Information that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- You understand and agree that Eduni Abroad may (but is not obligated to) review and delete any Posted Information that in the sole judgment of Eduni Abroad violates these Terms or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other users of the Website and/or any other person;
- You agree that you will only provide Posted Information that you believe to be true and you will not purposely provide false or misleading information; and
- The following is a partial list of the kind of content and communications that are illegal or prohibited on/through the Website. Eduni Abroad reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Services and terminating the membership of such violators or blocking your use of the Services and/or the Website. You may not post content that:
- Involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Is false or intentionally misleading;
- Violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person;
- Is threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous; or
- Is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature.
- You agree, through Your use of this Service, that you will not use this Website to post any material known to be unlawful, false, and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, libelous, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, threatening, racially offensive, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by You or You have been given permission by the copyright owner to post such material and You give due credit to the copyright owner by including the copyright information in your post.
- You agree and acknowledge that you will not submit unlawful, offensive, inaccurate, misleading, abusive, pornographic, harassing, libelous, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inappropriate material.
- You also agree that you will:
- Not upload or share any information that impersonates another person, or threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security, or sovereignty of India;
- Obtain any consents, permission, or licenses that may be legally required for you to submit any material;
- Respect the privacy of others;
- Not distribute or post spam, unreasonably large files, chain letters, pyramid schemes, viruses;
- Not use any other technologies or initiate other activities that may harm the Service, or the interest or property of the Users; and
- Do not use any automated systems or means to access, acquire, copy or monitor any part of the Service.
- You will notify eduni Abroad Helpdesk upon coming across any objectionable content on the Website and Eduni Abroad shall use best efforts to remove such objectionable content within thirty-six hours from being duly notified.
YOUR USE OF INFORMATION
- Except for Posted Information that you submit, all of the information available on or through the Services and/or the Website, including without limitation, text, photographs, graphics, video, and audio content, is owned by us and our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret laws, other proprietary rights and international treaties. You acknowledge that the Services and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Services contain eduni Abroad’s proprietary information. We give you permission to use the aforementioned content for personal, non-commercial purposes only and do not transfer any intellectual property rights to you by virtue of permitting your use of the Services. You may print, download, and store information from the Website for your own convenience, but you may not copy, distribute, republish (except as permitted in this paragraph), sell, or exploit any of the content, or exploit the Website in whole or in part, for any commercial gain or purpose whatsoever. Except as is expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Website and the Services not expressly granted by us to you are retained by Eduni abroad.
- We make no guarantees, representations, or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, expertise and quality of work or services, or other information concerning the Team.
- We make no guarantees, representations, or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, expertise and quality of work or services, or other information concerning the Team.
PRIVACY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
- You agree that you will be solely responsible to Eduni Abroad for all activities that occur under your account.
- All trademarks, brands, and service marks used in conjunction with the Services offered by Eduni Abroad and owned by Eduni abroad shall be our property; Eduni abroad shall own all of the copyrights and database rights in the Services. Without our consent, you may not publish, distribute, extract or reproduce any contents provided by the Services. For use of any third party’s intellectual property, you need to get permission directly from the owner of the intellectual property for any use. Third-party trademarks may appear on this Website and all rights therein are reserved to the registered owners of those trademarks.
- As a user of our Website, you acknowledge that any intellectual property which is not specifically mentioned to be owned by us is owned by their respective owners and the owners have a right to take appropriate actions against you for any violation, infringement, and passing off.
- Your use of the Services is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of the intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any party’s copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by the use of the interface/Website.
THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
As some information appearing on the Website is provided to Eduni abroad by third parties, Eduni Abroad will have no liability in respect of any loss or damage arising from third-party information which appears on the Website, including the manner in which the information is displayed or information which may be:
- Out of date;
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- The Services may include links to other websites. Some of these websites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links are provided for your convenience only and the provision of these links does not mean that we endorse these websites or the products and services they provide. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of these other websites.
- You will note that the URL to every webpage on our Website begins with “https://”. In other words, every webpage on our Website is hypertext transfer protocol secure (“HTTPS Enabled”) or “identity verified”.
- We have had our entire Website HTTPS Enabled to better protect your security against dummy websites. Please verify that a webpage is HTTPS Enabled before providing any information on it. We will not be liable for any consequences of you providing details on any third-party website, including dummy websites.
- The interface/Website is provided subject to all of the terms set forth in the Terms.
- Eduni Abroad disclaims all warranties whether express or implied, including but not limited to
- That our Website will always function without disruptions, delays or errors. A number of factors may impact the quality of your communications and use of the Website and may result in the failure of your communications including but not limited to: your local network, firewall, your internet service provider, the public internet, the public switched mobile network, private switched mobile networks, and your power supply. We take no responsibility for any disruption, interruption, or delay caused by any failure of or inadequacy in any of these items or any other items over which we have no control;
- Your ability to use the Service through the Website;
- Your satisfaction with the Service or the Website;
- Security and privacy of your data;
- That bugs or errors in the Service and/or Website will be corrected;
- That our Services will be compatible with all broadband services and modems and we disclaim any express or implied warranties regarding the compatibility of our Service with any particular broadband service or modems;
- We make no express or implied representations or warranties about our Services or the Website and disclaim any implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use or non-infringement. We do not authorize anyone to make a warranty on our behalf and you may not rely on any statement of warranty as a warranty by us; and
- That our Team who furnishes Services to you in connection with this Agreement or the Service will be liable for any act or omission in relation to the Website.
RESTRICTIONS ON USEIn addition to all Terms of this Agreement, you shall not:
- Use the third party links to sites without agreeing to their website terms & conditions;
- Post links to third-party websites or use their logo, company name, etc. without their prior written permission; or
- Use the Services for spamming and other illegal purposes.
TERMINATION OF SERVICES
- Your account may be disabled and Services may be terminated based on the representations made by you. Any of the following actions may result in the termination of Services:
- Impersonating another person or entity with the effect of misleading users about the identity of the creator of content (including misleading account user names, voices, and sounds used in broadcasts, and account profile information);
- Impersonating the Services or an Eduni Abroad Team member;
- Representing that content you post or transmit through the Services is created or endorsed by us;
- Providing or sending any content which may be harmful or detrimental to Eduni abroad or its business associates, or which violates any restriction or policy established by Vijsun Capital or its business associates;
- Submission of any content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by us;
- Falsification or deletion of any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations, or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is posted;
- Putting on Eduni Abroad’s system any content that contains software viruses, trojan horses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Manipulating Service identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted via the Services;
- Collecting or storing personal data about other users;
- Interfering with or disrupting the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Using any robot, spider, website search/retrieval application, or another device to retrieve or index any portion of the Service or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose; or
- Creating user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
You may not use the contact information provided by us or other users or harvest such information for the purpose of sending or to facilitate the sending, of unsolicited bulk communications such as spam. You may not allow others to use your account to violate the terms of this section. We may terminate your membership or access to the Website immediately and take other legal action if you or anyone using your credentials violates these provisions.
ADDITIONAL TERMSCertain Services on the Website may have additional terms (such as policies, guidelines, and rules) that will further govern your use of that particular Service and supplement these Terms. If you choose to register for or access any such Services, you will be presented with any relevant additional terms and conditions at that time. By using those Services, you agree to comply with such additional guidelines and rules.
- The Service and the Website and its entire contents are provided on an ‘as is’ basis of Eduni Abroad and its officers, employees, agents, and contractors give or make no representation or warranty (either express or implied) as to the suitability of the Service or the Website or its contents for any purpose or the completeness, accuracy, reliability, security or availability of the Service or the Website or its contents; nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way (including from negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the Service or the Website.
- Eduni Abroad and its officers, employees, agents, and contractors are not liable for any loss, damage, claim, expense, cost (including legal costs), or liability arising directly or indirectly from your use or non-use of the Service or the Website, or your reliance upon the Service or the information contained upon the Website (whether arising from Eduni Abroad’s or any other person’s negligence or otherwise).
- You and Eduni Abroad agree that any cause of action arising out of your use of the Service or Website must be commenced within 12 (twelve) months after the cause of action accrues or you become aware of the facts giving rise to the cause of action, whichever is later. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
GENERAL LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
- Your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is the suspension of your services. In no event shall our total cumulative liability to you for any and all claims relating to or arising out of your use of the Website, regardless of the form of action, exceed INR 1000 /- (Indian Rupees [ONE THOUSAND] only).
In no event shall we be liable to you (or to any third party claiming under or through you) for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from your use of, or inability to use, the Website. These exclusions apply to any claims for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Eduni abroad Services., and its Team harmless from and against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, judgments, and settlements, including without limitation, reasonable legal fees resulting from or alleged to result from your use of this Website.
- You hereby indemnify and hold Eduni Abroad, and its Team harmless from any loss, costs, damages, expenses, and liability caused by your use of the Website, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of a third party through the use of the Website.
If any provision of these Terms is or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable laws, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Except as otherwise described, all content availed by the use of this Website/interface is made available only to facilitate the users. Eduni Abroad controls and operates the Website and Services and makes no representation that the contents and Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use the Services from a location other than the location where the Website and Services are controlled and operated, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- These Terms shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes relating to these Terms shall be settled in the courts located at Lucknow, India.
- License to use the website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions
Intellectual Property Rights policy:
Intellectual Property Rights: The website, including but not limited to the text, images, software, trademarks, logos, and other materials contained on the website, is owned by the website owner and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- Website Content: The content of the website, including but not limited to text, images, software, trademarks, logos, and other materials, is the property of the website owner or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- Trademarks: The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the website are the property of the website owner or its licensors and are protected by trademark laws.
- Restrictions: The website and its content are intended for personal use only. You may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this website or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by the website owner in writing.
- Use of Website: The website owner grants you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the website. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Infringement: If you believe that any material on the website infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, please immediately notify us by email at the email address provided.
- Modification and Termination: The website owner reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the website or any service or content offered through the website at any time and without notice or liability.
Cancellation Of services/Admission Process:
- Eduni Abroad will cancel the admission Process & any services that are denied or delayed due to the client’s failure to provide accurate or complete information.
- Eduni abroad will cancel the admission Process & any services and will not be responsible that are denied or delayed due to the client’s failure to comply with the terms and conditions of the program or service.
- Eduni Abroad is not Responsible for third-party expenses like Visa charges, flight, and tuition fees in Indian currency due to currency inflation.
- Tuition fees, hostel fees, and other annual fees like medical, and Visa will be paid in the related currency of the country/universities. Eduni Abroad is not Responsible for Any kind of Change.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at Info@eduniabroad.com or +918726144211.
Effective date: 01/01/2023