Study MBBS in Tajikistan: Best Medical Universities,
Ranking, Tuition Fees, Eligibility, Admission Process: 2023-24
Tajikistan: An Overview
Currency- Tajilistani Somani
1 TJS =7.97 INR
Language- Tajiki, Russian
Population- 97.5 lakhs
Climate- average in Winters = -5 to 12 c
average in summers = 15 to 35 c
Major cities –Dushanbe, Qurgonteppa, Kulob
Distance from India – 1,337 km (from Delhi)
MBBS in Tajikistan:
Tajikistan is located in central Asia and best country to Study MBBS in abroad for Indian students. The high quality of education, best faculty, and infrastructure make Tajikistan the best country to study MBBS abroad.
MBBS for Indian students in Tajikistan 2023- 24: Quick overview
Fallow this information about Eligibility, and admission criteria if you are planning to get admission to MBBS in Best Medical Universities in Tajikistan.
Intake time for MBBS Course in Tajikistan
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Tajikistan
Min 50% ( for general) / Min 45% for OBC/SC/ST
Duration of MBBS Course in Tajikistan
5 year academic + 1-year internship
Minimum Tuition Fees
Maximum Tuition Fees
Medium of Teaching
Top medical universities in Tajikistan
Cost of living
Approx Rs. 8000 to 10,000 per month
Admission Processing Time
30 to 45 working days
NMC, WHO, FAIMER, PLAB, USMLE
Accreditation & Recognitions of medical universities in Tajikistan:
Medical universities of Tajikistan are mainly accredited and recognized by following international governing bodies that’s why the degree of MBBS from Tajikistan is valid by India as well as around the world.
- NMC ( national medical council of India )
- USMLE ( united States of medical licensing examination)
- WHO [World Dire of Medical Schools]
- FAIMER [Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research]
- ECFMG [Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates]
Best NMC approved Medical Universities for Indian Students in Tajikistan:
Tajik State Medical University:
Type of Institution
Year of Establishment
Eligibility Criteria: For Indian students to get admission to MBBS in Tajikistan: 2023-24
- The candidates must be 17 years or above.
- 10+2 exam with a percentage of 50% for General category students.
- 10+2 exam with a percentage of 45% for OBC/SC/ST
- The medical candidate should score a minimum aggregate of 50% in their Class 12th standard for admission to MBBS in Tajikistan.
- According to the latest notification released by MCI- Board of Governors, Indian medical aspirants willing to enroll in international medical universities are required to qualify for NEET.
How to Get admission to MBBS in Tajikistan?
Admission steps you need to follow for getting admission to MBBS in Tajikistan:
Documents Required for MBBS Admission in medical universities in Tajikistan: 2023-24
There are required documents to get admission to MBBS in Tajikistan. students need to prepare before starting the admission Process.
1. For admission letter and Invitation letter
- NEET scorecard
- Aadhar card
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Mark sheets
2 For Visa application:
- Medical certificate,
- 8 passport size photograph
- Affidavit of parents,
- bank statement of parents,
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
3. For Booking Flight
- Copy of Visa